Why buy a warranty
Vehicle and equipment extended warranties are designed to help reduce the financial impact of unexpected and often high cost repairs of mechanical fault or failure if your vehicle or equipment breaks down.
NWC administers a comprehensive range of extended warranties sold by selected dealers and brokers around Australia. Warranties are designed to help reduce the financial impact of unexpected and often high cost repairs of mechanical fault or failure to your vehicle or equipment.
Please Note: NWC is a wholesaler who administers warranties on the behalf of motor dealers and does not sell direct to the public.
Features of a National Warranty Company administered warranty
National Warranty Company (NWC is the administrator of warranties issued by motor dealers. There are a range of warranties that you can purchase from your dealer to provide cover for vehicles, consumer leisure and commercial equipment. These are suitable for most makes and ages of the equipment as well as your individual budget and level of cover required.
NWC administered warranties include the following features:
- Unlimited claims
- Parts and labour coverage for mechanical and electrical
- Comprehensive range of covered components
- Australia-wide repair network
- Easy no-form claims process and 4 hour claim assessment
- Transferrable to a new owner should you sell the vehicle/equipment
- Up to 5 year warranties available for long term peace of mind
- Quality guarantee of repairs for the term of the warranty.
View the Product Range.